Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Assault at work by another worker?

I was assaulted physically at work by another worker , have witnesses put letter of complaint into management , was told worker got final warning on there record, however now find out another complaint about verb-all assault ongoing, feel let down by management as I still feel worried at work the worker may assault me again , has a history of aggressiveness in workplace. My question is if this worker is not sacked this time should I go to police and report assault although was 3 months ago , did not involve them at first because trusted employer, my assault consisted of worker putting hands round my neck and pushing me onto a table with such force it broke.please only answers from serious people that can help me and scottish law if it applies thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment