Monday, July 18, 2011

I need an alternative to wrapping my hair at night?

I am african american and I have pretty thick/long (past shoulders) hair that tends to look like hell in the mornings if I don't wrap it, however I am spending the night away from home and would rather not wrap my hair / use a bonnet / any of that for this occasion because its really embarrassing and I hate the way I look in it and yea no. So I've tried french braids, regular braids, and twisting my hair all which leave the ends frayed / fuzzy / poofy and wrinkly in the morning. Are there any other suggestions besides what I've already tried? Also rollers are out for the same reason bonnet / hair wraps are out. I will need to do this after post-prom so I'll be exhausted and I won't really want to spend a long time doing my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment