Thursday, July 21, 2011

Racists on PSN (Playstation Network)?

This is my 10TH time this week, and probably 30TH time this month that I've received or witness racism on PSN. My friends list consists of europeans, japanese, chinese, american, puerto ricans, and mexicans. I'm black (American) and I was with 2 of my white U.K. friends, mexican friend, and the rest were my black friends. My character is black on Uncharted 2 & UC3 beta and I have "brooklyn" in my PSN name, we played 10 games and all of them were against racist, white Americans. We left every time to play against new people, but they were all different racists on all 10 tries saying "hey, he's black, brooklyn? oh thats a n*gger". We witness this ALL the TIME from White american players (NOT ALL OF THEM) but the racist people on PSN are always White americans. My U.K. and japanese friends decided to just end the gaming for the day, then we talked on the mics about racism in America. Have you ever experienced racism on PSN?

No comments:

Post a Comment