Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Detoxing off methadone switching to lefoxidine?

Been there and beat it i was on smack n crack 4 12 years its a tough old road when all you know is where your going out to raise the money to get your next boot or pipe so people you love in life you hurt the most without knowing it at the time you dont realise it because your only goal in life is to score i missed out on seeing my son growing up he's now 21 my daughters 12 and beileve mw its hard but aftet losing out on them and a few jail sentences later i was determind to beat it and better myself and thats something you can only decide to do for yourself i broke away from the so called cirles of friends which beilive me are far from friends i got clean it was hard but 6 years clean i'm back in with my family who lost all trust in me as i treated them second best but now i'm part of the family again i even set up a small business in. Home improvements n now ive met i wonderful partner its been hard but trust me if you really want something that bad and want to get clean and change you can its not going to happen over night but work at it and you can do it but its only you that can make those changes i love waking up now not worrying about feeling like crap and getting on with life you can do it if you really want to not many of my mates saw 30 i'm 43 now and loving life again its going to be hard but keep on giving it your best i could talk forever about this as ive been there you'll be ok if getting clean is what you really want so good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment