Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is God?

They speak as though He is Savior, but that is leaving out an important fact------Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is disturbing to me, and not of Christian thinking that denomonations have any right to say they are the only way----speaking to those that call themselves Christ followers. What do they really say Jesus is---I have never gotten a straight answer!!! I feel they are sadly deceived with the best of intentions. Reaching them is difficult because they are cloistered and committed to not really hearing what contradicts errant teachings. Knowing the scripture is profoundly connected to which scripture you are referring to. I have a concerned heart for them-----as they do for me. Odd

No comments:

Post a Comment