Saturday, July 16, 2011

Am I the only one confused when watching the Casey Anthony Trial?

Today I was watching the trail again like normal on Good Morning America, and it said that she has a witness that found the body. Now they are saying he TOOK the body then months later placed it back in the crime scene. That's the excuse of the defense but I don't buy that! Didn't they just say that she died of drowning? So why would he have the body if she died of drowning? Why wouldn't they have said anything earlier if she just died of drowning? What I DON'T get is that even if she died and she knew she died of drowning and her family knew, why did they just forget about her and then dump her away? Why would the man be considered a snatcher if she had the baby around the time? That is what bugs me!

No comments:

Post a Comment