Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want my neighbour evicted but I'm not the landlord and the landlord is related to them ?

Since I was born all I've had is trouble from these people who live up my street , for some reason I don't know why they hate me and my family :s , the youngest daughter is 16 (my age) the oldest in her 20's and the mother is in her 40's but the landlord who I'm supposed to complain to about them is their grandmother :s she owns the house they've moved into they used to live 5 doors up from me but now they live 5 doors up from me but in the house opposite their old one :/ the mother terrorises my mother and father , we've been threatened had property damage (severe) and vandalism and the daughter physically attacked me in the street last week causing injuries and some sychological trauma :/ we've been to the police and the daughter has 5 ASBO's (anti social behavour orders) but she doesn't follow them she's been to court twice and recently because of the attack and damage to my dads car (the daughters mother ripped both of the wing mirrors off with a screw driver then started hammering the bonnet of the car with the same screwdriver) she went to court but after 16 years of terrorism and harrasment the daughter was sentenced to 4 weeks in a detention centre and she has to pay a fine of �50 :/ in my view that means **** all (sorry for language) I'm really angry about this and I just want a peaceful life but right now it makes me nervous to even think about leaving my front door in case I get attacked again :/ her mother didn't get any punishments and they're both back on the streets (they have a house , the one im trying to get them moved from and moved somewhere else) but they spend most nights out getting drunk and causing trouble (mainly to me) :/ any ideas on how I can get them evicted without talking to the landlady? (considering the landlady is their nan I don't think she'll be on my side of this) :/ can I go to court and ask for an eviction notice to be put on their house? what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment