Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8mths pregnant and was fired should i contact a lawyer?

Alrighty here it is worked at this hospital for 2yrs im now 8mths pregnant and have fmla and use it often cause i have a high risk pregnancy... One day i called in and said i would be late and the other girls dogged me out and were talking really badd about me and my FMlA and unborn child. So when i did make it in one my friends told me about it and later on i saw the girls and asked them did anyone have anything to say to me cause there seemed to be a lot of talikng going on this morning when i wasnt there.... Of course just like little girls no one had anything to say so i let it go and didnt speak to any of the four girls the rest of the day or the next week at all. I did talk to my supervisor about them discussing my FMLA and dogging me out and she said she would talk to the girls and get back with me.... So the following monday i go to work and im fired cause the girls said when i approached them about talking about me i cussed them out which is a bold face lie but it was 4 white girls and im black and my boss that fired me is white and also just took there word for it they are a clique who stick 2gether and im 8mths pregnant was about to take my leave in a few weeks and im totally screwed seems like. Also i use to be friends with them but, saw how fony they were and backed away.. oh no other witnesses besided myself and the four......

No comments:

Post a Comment